Call 1 – Getting Started
- We help you set your overall goals for your project and discuss your expectations.
- We discuss your particular type of practice and the needs of your firm.
- We will schedule a delivery call.
- After the initial call, we will set up the basic structure for your system. These will then be delivered during the next call.
Call 2 – Automating Your First Document
- We will work with you to determine which document should be automated first. This is the document we will automate for you. The scope of the first document depends on the start up package that you pick. (Additional automation time is available above the Jump Start package.)
- We will discuss your goals for the next few calls and coming months, so that you can continue to progress while the first document is being automated.
- We will schedule the delivery call for the first automated document.
- After this call, we will automate the agreed initial document and set it up in Knackly. This finished document will then be delivered during the next call and ready for you to use.
Call 3 to X (Depending on Plan)
- We will troubleshoot any problems you are having, whether within Knackly or in your templates.
- We will discuss your goals and strategies for the documents you are working on and the documents you want to tackle next.
- We will help you formulate the automation process you want to use for the remainder of your document system.
- We will discuss Knackly best practices with you so that you are able to continue forward with steady progress.
Jump Start Your Document Automation
Number Of Users
(Additional users are $25 a month or $250 a year)
PC and MAC Compatibility
External Client Intake
Included Document Automation*
(I’m a Techno Wiz)
4 Jumpstart Project Calls (Up to 30 Minutes Each)
Client Intake or Simple Letter (Up to 1 hour)
(I have time but need some help)
8 Jumpstart Project Calls (Up to 30 Minutes Each)
Client Intake and/or Starter Document (Up to 6 Hours)
(I don’t have time to do it myself)
Call for Pricing
Depends on Needs
Weekly Project Calls
Documents Included in Bid